FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Man I feel Dumb
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

hybridom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you dont have snow yet its not cold....lol...it has snowed here a couple times already....i would have to say thats a good deal for the dom..enjoy yourself in jamaica....have a couple for me while youre there

Jminor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'll have more than a couple for you Hybridom... And when I get back I should finally have everything straightened out so I can get those parts from you. I put the CVA's in on Sunday still haven't run the truck yet, though hopefully I will this weekend. Thanks again.
speedtrash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i put cva's in my dominator. everything seemed great until i started it up and got some suspension travel,turns out my cva's weren't long enough. it was a quick fix for me, i just bought some extended cups so the bone would sit in deeper and not slip out. and after a thousand broken dogbones at the previously mentioned seam, i haven't broken a single cva, even with rear diffs that are almost locked.
Jminor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was running my Dom on Sunday and during a long almost perfect drift around ana abandoned tennis court the Right Rear got outta line and smacked the fence instantly ending my day. The Right Rear hub carrier broke at the hingepin, now I am without truck...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: