FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
love my picco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

outlaw27revo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: love my picco Reply with quote

Well i don't own an ofna yet but my rommie just bought a hyper 7, its sweet. I do have the ofna picco .27 and love it, too bad ofna or picco discontinued it. Hopefully i can get it pinched when the piston and sleeve go. I'm seriously looking at the picco .28 now. Also any suggestions if i should go with a begginers buggie for 1/8 scale or should i just jump in and get a jammin 1cr. I have raced before only monster truck class i know how to tune engines and adjust shocks. I also use a toe in gauge, camber gauge and ride height gauge. and theres about 2-3 sets of tires i personally like. so thats my exsperience, what do you think, am i ready for a full blown racer even though i never drove a 1/8 buggie before or should i get an entry level buggie even though i know how to set the suspension up for racing?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wookiee528

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would highly recommend a Raceing level buggy over any RTR. RTR stands for ready to replace, as you will need to buy many replacement parts for it. If you are wanting to put in your own radio servos, engine and pipe anyways, you might as well get a PRO kit and have all of the hop-ups too that will make the buggy last a lot longer. I had my FTE X1-CR for over a year and didn't have any problems with it. My only problem with it was that it was not a truggy, so once I got my Truggy it was all down hill for my buggy. So, it had to go.
MX250

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outlaw... Did you get your engine working??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: