FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
PARTS WANTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

69 442

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: PARTS WANTED Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me where I can find parts for my Hobao Monster Pirate in the U S A or Canada. I have one with a broken front lower arm, and would like to get it running again. I've noticed that they have Hobao across the great big pond (Atlantic Ocean), but having trouble finding someone over there to help me out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
69 442
hybridom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive got tonnes of mp/dom parts...in canada too
NITRO RAT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a whole monster pirate roller id liek to sell off.it comes with extra chasis..wheels tires..whole extra front assmebly..extra spur gears..all of it.i have everythign except the motor and servos...anyone interested? i can send pics to who ever would like...if no ones interested i will ebay it.i have avery good ebay rep and am a diehard rc racer...but no longer have any use for the pirate ..let me know if interested and we can email out the details
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: