FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
NEED HELP WITH WHEELS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

KIRKHICKMAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: NEED HELP WITH WHEELS Reply with quote

I want to put some proline 23mm 40 series wheels on my Twin Titan and proline makes an adapter for 1/8 buggys with 17mm hubs. These will convert them for 17mm to 23mm so you can run the proline 40 series wheels on the buggy. Does anyone know if these will work for the Twin Titan? I'm not sure if the axel shaft is the same on the Twin Titan as the Hyper 7 that the adapters fit Thank you.

Proline Part #6034-03

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reall y like the KMW 23mm adapter for CRT installed on Titan...their site is kmwracing I think.
socalbash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KMW's or DACE ... the KMW's are discontinued .... but way cool and counterthreaded which is key for twin titans.

DACES would work ...

You need the 1/2 OFFSET 23 mm 40 series velocities. Zero Offset wheels narrow the titans up too much - looks horrible and it drives worse all narrow like that..... Ive already tried it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: