FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
What type of batteries do you use in the remote?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> CD3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ofnaracer o nv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: What type of batteries do you use in the remote? Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knew what batteries will work in the remote that you can recharge? And what type of charger do you use on the remote?

P.S.
I have the rtr remote it came with
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: What type of batteries do you use in the remote? Reply with quote

ofnaracer o nv wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew what batteries will work in the remote that you can recharge? And what type of charger do you use on the remote?

P.S.
I have the rtr remote it came with

Any kind of AA battery will work. I use Rayovac 2500mah Nimh rechargeable in mine. You can get the rechargables with a charger for around $30 ($20 for the charger w/4 batteries and then $10 for 4 more batteries). That should be all you need for a while. I can use my radio (Spektrum DX2) for several days before i have to recharge it.

The big thing though is make sure you have all the same kind of battery. You don't want to be mixing brands and mah ratings.
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I DO NOT recommend this charger if you see it.

It will only charge if the batteries are put in in pairs, not to mention how hot the batteries get while charging.
ofnaracer o nv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But do you know what charger will plug into the remote it self.
I have the rechargables just tryin to figure out wat the charge jack is for
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> CD3 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: