FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
1/10 late model dirt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

primo86gt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: 1/10 late model dirt Reply with quote

2 of the clay ovals inTampa are running a 1/10 scale late model series most cars are NTC3's
I prefer OFNA products and was wondering if anyone was running a LD 3 or a CD3 in any of these classes anywhere?
primo86gt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cd3 Pro, picco .12, RD Logics pipe, 120w diff oil frt & rear 4gear diffs camaro body and Custom Works dirt oval tires for now

Last edited by primo86gt on Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
titan_77_215

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you all do to make it a late model? I have a LD3 that I don't run any more and thought about making it a late model.

Thanks
primo86gt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have since last photos changed over to 1/8 Serpent front tires all the way around, they are 1mm wider than the Coopers dirt oval tires that are in the picture. You have to use http://wolfpackradicals.com/html/yokomo.html yokomo wheel adapters to use the 1/8 scale tires, but they move the tires out about 1/4" so you dont have to modify the steering knuckles ( which makes the steering too quick ) and the back corner of the battery box. It has also been converted to a single speed, and the late modle body, here are a few
http://www.mcallisterracing.com/racing/page6.html, PM me if you want more info..or e-mail for more pics.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: