FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Pipe tuning spacers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> OFNA Pit Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  

soslo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Pipe tuning spacers Reply with quote

bluelightning
Novice
(10/26/05 12:55 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Tune pipe spacers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just woundering what is the gain with using tune pipe spacers. My jp-2 don't have an spacer. It looks like there is 3 spacers, I take that as one is for bottom end, and one is for med end, and last one would be top end. I'm asking how does it work by putting a gap between the header and the muffler.

SinisterRacingProducts
Illuminati
(10/26/05 3:37 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Tune pipe spacers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they effectively lengthen the header, the longer the header the more low end torque you get.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> OFNA Pit Tips All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: