FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
front one way unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> CD3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

rixxer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: front one way unit Reply with quote

i recently bought the front one way unit for my CD3 i couldnt figure out how 2 install this unit to car it didnt come with any instructions so if any experience guys how has done this upgrade before if you can tell how to orient the gears correctly.
does the front one way unit for LD3 application also applys to a CD3 application this unit i bought is for the LD3 could it had to do with it thats why the front one way unit its working properly
if any of u expert guys can help me with this problem would b grealy appreciated thank you
Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LD3 and CD3 one ways are different. Because the engine sits on other side the main shaft rotates in a different direction so the diffs go in the other way. This means putting a LD3 one way in a CD3 you will have 4 wheel brakes and on power only rear wheel drive.

You need the CD3 one-way for the CD3 and LD3 one-way for LD3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> CD3 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: